Monday, April 2, 2012

Admin stuff....credit due!

It has come to my attention that some people online are removing tags and effectively stealing artwork from Autism Creations. I love AutismCreations and you have seen their art on this page as well as my Facebook page. Just in case I ever inadvertently implied that their work was my own, I want to make it 100% clear that I have never created any autism art outside of cutting puzzle pieces with my cricut and gluing them to frames, wreaths, cards etc. I, in no way have the kind of graphic talent it takes to create work like Autism Creations. It is incredibly frustrating to create something only to have it stolen so I wanted to take some time to share this info with you. I would be deeply saddened if Autism Creations stopped sharing their work with us all! Check them out on Facebook, you will be amazed at how much they have shared with us all and don't forget your manners and drop a Thank You and a share when you use their stuff but most importantly always give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment